WAPDA Diamer Basha Dam Development Company (WAPDA-DBDC) (416)
WAPDA is currently competent, dedicated, dynamic and self-employed for Diamer-Basha Dam Development Company (DBDC) (on a permanent basis / salary package approved by the Federal Government for the employees of the Majlis-e-Agreement project). Looking for personnel to inspire (416)
Assalam o Alaikum,
Welcome to our website. You will find what you are looking for here. The purpose of this website is to keep you up to date with the latest jobs. Our website is updated on a daily basis. Our goal is to provide you with what you are looking for. You can express yourself freely here. You can also find answers to your questions. You can send us your message through the contact form and by subscribing via email you can get the notification of every incoming latest job so that you can be the first to know about every incoming job. Please share our post for the benefit of others. It is good to help someone. And help us to reach as many people as possible. Absolutely our goal in our website is to give you the most up-to-date job updates. Which can help you and guide you and provide the information you need. We pray that you will get a better job soon and live your life happily. Remember us in your prayers. Thank you.
PTS Latest jobs (WAPDA Jobs-DBDC)
About Pakistan Testing Service
We look forward to playing a key role in shaping and nurturing future leaders who can play a positive role in institutional upgrading. Our main goals are
Institutional growth, development and the well-being of individuals.
Promoting transparency and merit without any discrimination
To provide state-of-the-art services with the highest testing standards
Pakistan Testing Services (PTS) is an autonomous organization with a clear mission to achieve the best possible results by certifying its customers. It is committed to providing the best consulting and diagnostic services throughout the country to facilitate selection and transparent recruitment for all countries.
PTS Pakistan is an innovative, reliable, self-sufficient and independent testing organization that assesses candidates' eligibility and qualifications for recruitment, scholarships and admissions. We help organizations recruit the right people, develop employees, and increase productivity and efficiency. Within educational institutions, the organization aims to provide quality and transparency to electoral standards and to overcome prejudices through the quota system and to provide opportunities for the selection of professionals in all public and private sector universities under the Higher Education Commission. For other sectors, PTS is at the forefront of collaborating with both the public and private sector organizations in their improved assessment strategies, capacity building, training, research and human resource development (HRD). PTS tests form an integrated set of questionnaires and inventories to test personality, aptitude and competency. Our experiences are designed to provide reliable services for personality and self-awareness, professional consulting and career selection, personnel evaluation and selection, and human resource management analysis in general. PTS offers the following specialized diagnostic services to educational institutions, public and private sector organizations to help select the best candidates.
WAPDA Diamer Basha Dam Development Company (WAPDA-DBDC) (416) Details:
Available Vacancies (Latest)
· Director (HR & Admn)
· Deputy Director (HR & Admn)
· Assistant Director (HR & Admn)
· Manager (Accounts & Finance)
· Deputy Manager (Accounts & Finance)
· Assistant Manager (Accounts & Finance)
c. Public Relation
· Director (Public Relations)
· Deputy Director (Public Relations)
· Assistant Director (Public Relations)
d. Engineering / scientific
· Senior Engineer (Civil)
· Senior Geophysicist / Seismologist
· Junior Engineer (Civil)
· Junior Geologist
· Sub Engineer (Civil)
Instructions & General Conditions
Applicants must be citizens of Pakistan who are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying for the above positions. This advertisement is also available on WAPDA's website (www.wapda.gov.pk).
for Advertisement Click here
Last date for submission of applications is 21.09.2020.
How do apply:
A) Application forms for the posts mentioned in Serials A (1), B (1) and C (1) are available on the WAPDA website www.wapda.gov.pk. Applications for these seats along with detailed CV, certified copies of Academic / Experience Certificate and 02x No. Current Passport Size Photographs are submitted by post / courier to the Director General (Recruitment), B-26, Wapda House, Lahore. Will do Date of receipt of applications. Hand-submitted applications will not be entertained
B) The procedure for submission of applications for the remaining posts will be as follows: -
· Please download the application form and submit it from the PTS website: wwww.pts.org.pk. Pay the fixed test fee at HBL and UBL's extensive online branches in any country and fill out the application form thoroughly.
· Please send the filled application form along with original copy of PTS Deposit Slip to PTS Headquarters, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.
· Candidates can register their information on their website www.pts.org.pk and submit their applications through the online link available in the project details.
· The eligibility of the candidate will be determined on the basis of academic record and shortlisting will be done as per the rules.
· Candidates will pay an examination fee of Rs. 100 / -. Fees will only be accepted for online application through Telenor EasyPay ie EasyPay Mobile Account, EasyPay Shop or Visa / MasterCard.
· PTS will not be responsible for late delivery of application form through TS posts / courier services.
· Deposit is non-refundable / non-transferable. Applications Incomplete requests, requests containing incorrect information or non-payment of test fees will be briefly rejected.
· Roll number slips containing information about testing centers, times and test dates will be sent to the candidates separately at least one week before the test.
· Candidates can also download their roll number slips from www.pts.org.pk.
Applications Candidates (051-111-111-787) and contact UAN + 92-51-2806090-92 for any information / question related to applications, roll number, roll number slips, test centers, written test, result etc.
Date for submission of applications is
Primary and Secondary healthcare Department Government of Punjab
Last Date For Application Submission :
National Aptitude Test(2020-IX)